This one-day FREE event located in Montgomery County is a Poolesville tradition celebrating more than 28 years of community, fun and entertainment!
September 18, 2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
19701 Fisher Avenue
Poolesville, Maryland 20837
The family-oriented festival attracts over 12,000 visitors to the historic downtown Commons.
- Town parade with marching band
- 5K Charity Run
- Children’s activities: Moon bounce, pony rides, arts & crafts
- Arts and craft vendors and other exhibitors
- Food and beverages from award winning vendors
- Children's entertainment
- Falcon Lane
- Local musical performances
- Live Ag Reserve Demonstrations
- Classic Car Show
- Electric Vehicle Car Show
Features a full day of entertainment for all ages.