Poolesville's Skatepark, constructed in 2010 and located in Dr. Dillingham Park, features a 6,000 square foot skatepark with open flow style mix of transition, banks, extensions, hips, fun box, ledges, stairs, rails, pier 7 block, step-ups and cantilevered flip bank. Poolesville area youth worked with park planners to create the design depicted above. The park is open daily to the public at no cost from 8 a.m. to dusk. During inclement weather, the park will be closed.
Skaters are responsible for abiding by the posted rules and to maintain a clean park. Failure to do so, may result in loss of skating privileges or park closure.
- Skaters must wear shoes, protective helmets, elbow pads, knee pads and wrist pads
- No glass containers, food or beverage allowed on skating surface
- No drugs, alcohol or tobacco products permitted
- No amplified music or disorderly behavior
- No pets in the skatepark area
- Spectators are welcome but must stay out of the skating area
- Additional ramps, jumps or obstacles are not allowed in the skate park
- No bikes or scooters allowed
- Respect the neighborhood. Keep noise to a minimum
- All organized events must have written approval from the Town of Poolesville. No contests or demos without the town's permission
- Park hours are from 8 a.m. to dusk unless otherwise posted
- Facility will be closed during inclimate weather