Traffic Concerns

Reporting Traffic Concerns
Do you have a speed concern or other traffic concern in your neighborhood? Poolesville government representatives work closely with Montgomery County Police and the Departments of Transportation.

Please report your concern so that we can best address your needs. The more information we have, the better we can work with Sate and County agencies. We want to hear about and have a record of all your questions and concerns.

Public Safety
If this is a public safety issue that requires immediate response, call 9-1-1.