Poolesville Board of Supervisors of Elections
A Board consisting of at least 5 and up to 8 qualified voters of the Town of Poolesville, who do not hold any other office. The term of office is 2 years.
The Supervisors have the following responsibilities and authority:
- Act as registration officials and judges of all Town elections.
- Conduct such elections at such time as the Commissioners of Poolesville shall direct. They shall further receive all returns of election and certify to the Commissioners of Poolesville the results thereof.
- Determine, by majority vote, which applicants do not qualify as voters.
- Promulgate rules and regulations to implement the provisions of the Charter and Poolesville Code for the conduct of Town elections.
- Provide for continuous registration of the voters of the Town of Poolesville.