The John Poole House

A Tour of History
Located behind Old Town Hall in Poolesville, the original part of the building was John Poole's log store built in 1793. The frame portion added in 1866 houses an art studio and the Historic Medley District's office. The first Poolesville Post Office was established in this store on December 5, 1810.

Please visit the Historic Medely for more information.
John Poole House